WHAT IS IT?
The Model AD is an aeration pad or diffuser that is used to provide a means of introducing low pressure air into a dry bulk material that has become compacted due to settling. The air will help restore the material's natural ability to flow.
WHY IS IT NECESSARY?
The Model AD aeration pad helps restore material flow without the sometimes damaging effects of vibration or more expensive and complicated flow systems. The pads use a minimum amount of air (typically 6.5 cfm at 3 psi).
- The standard material of construction includes a zinc-plated steel body with galvanized steel mesh and a cotton diffuser.
- Standard units have a temperature rating of 200°F (93ºC).
- The high temperature version's materials of construction includes a zinc-plated steel body with a galvanized steel mesh and a fiberglass diffuser.
- Fiberglass diffuser units have a temperature rating of 600°F (315ºC).
- The unit is mounted on the bin wall by drilling a 7/16" diameter hole to allow the pipe nipple to pass through. Tank nipple connection is 1/8" NPS.
- Optional "external mounting kits" install using a 2-5/8" x 6-3/8" cutout on the bin wall. The installer does not need to enter the bin or vessel.
- Both the cotton diffuser and fiberglass diffuser are available with 316 S.S. body and mesh.
*Prices subject to change without notice.
|Model||Description||Shipping Weight (lbs.)||Price|
|AD-C||Zinc plated steel body with galvanized steel mesh and cotton diffuser. Brass tank nipple and locknut. Plated steel spacer washers and rubber gasket.||0.7||$25.00|
|AD-F||T316 Stainless Steel body with stainless steel mesh and cotton diffuser. Nickel plated spacer washers and rubber gasket. Nickel plated brass tank nipple and locknut.||0.7||$26.00|
|AD-SSC||T316 Stainless Steel body with stainless steel mesh and cotton diffuser. Nickel plated spacer washers and rubber gasket. Nickel plated brass tank nipple and locknut.||0.07||$38.00|
|AD-SSF||Same as AD-SSC except with Fiberglass diffuser.||0.7||$40.00|
|AD-K||Positive seal mounting assembly includes two gaskets, adapter and clamp. For use with any of the above aerators when outside the bin mounting is desired.||0.6||$14.36|