What is it?
The Model D-80 is an 80 durometer solid rubber made especially for belt cleaning applications. It has the proper stiffness for belt cleaning and is abrasion resistant. Available in four different sizes.
Why is it necessary?
The Model D-80 rubber protects valuable conveyor belts. It has a straight, smooth edge and improves the cleaning effectiveness of wiper style belt cleaners. Available in rolls up to 50' foot long, or cut to length at no extra charge. Used as standard wiper material on all our rubber wiper style conveyor belt cleaners.
- 80 durometer solid rubber compounded especially for belt cleaning applications.
- Abrasion resistant for high performance, long lasting wiper blades.
- Available in 4 standard sizes (refer to pricing chart for sizes).
- Available in rolls up to 50' foot long or cut to length at no extra charge.
- Used as standard wiper material on all our wiper style belt cleaners.
- Sold per foot, purchased to the nearest whole foot. Field cut/trim if necessary.
*Prices subject to change without notice.
|Part Number||Thickness (In.)||Width (In.)||Shipping Weight Per ft.||Price Per Lineal Foot|
|0124||1/2"||4"||1||CALL FOR PRICING|
|0126||1/2"||6"||1.6||CALL FOR PRICING|
|1006||1"||6"||3.2||CALL FOR PRICING|
|1009||1"||9"||4.7||CALL FOR PRICING|